Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Creative Chemistry Day 3

 Day 3 of Tim Holtz teachings at his
Creative Chemistry 101 classes.
Today we played with alcohol inks,
rubber stamps and embossing folder.
Here I my 3 tags of today.
left: alcohol background
middle: archival resist
right: embossingfolder
 I did not have the embossingfolder tim used, only
this snowman, but it worked the same and now I have my first
xmas card and tag for this year!
Thanks Tim for your great instructions.
And on this wonderful day of spring I noticed the
grape hyacinth starting to bloom. Spring is having
a great start over here!
Have a creative day!


7 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful, Hetty! Love the dress form tag, especially. I'm hoping to do a marathon catch-up on the class this weekend.

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

I love all three of your tags.

Creatique Candy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love your backgrounds very much.

Creatique Candy said...

Gorgeous! I'm inspired by your backgrounds. Great use of color combo's too. HUGS

Angelica said...

Beautiful tags, Love the colors.

Barbara said...

Nice! I'm going to have to improvise on the embossing folder one for sure.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Hyacinth grows wild there??? WOW! We have to plant it. Your tags are wonderful...I have to post mine soon too! I love your deep colors that you chose.