Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

As today is the 4th of July,
I cannot resit making a card for 
all my American friends
and wish you all a wonderful day.

I made this card with Club Scrap paper an
a stencil from the Girls Night Out kit
and a sentiment by Create with TLC.

Want to see more of my patriotic works?
I am a guest designer on the  





This image is free on the
Create with TLC Blog
(you find it HERE)
and I printed it and cut it
with my circle spellbinder and
a red and blue circle too.
The stars are made to shine with some glitter glue.

Behind the circles I tied some blue and red
bakers twine. Great for the occasion.
I used my distess inks and and a blender tool to 
color the image to the card. I love that new yellow color
squeezed lemonade.
Have a creative day!

No comments: