Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday Sketch OWH 164

164\\

This is one of the sketches from
This is an organization, that provides
cards for the US soldiers overseas that you make. 
You find all info here:
I choose this sketch for the June sketch
I hope that some of you will send your cards to
the OWH organisation.

Here is my card:
I used the cloisonné star stamp
You find it here:
It is a set of two, a large and
a small one. I used the smaller one.
It is embossed with white embossing powder
and a little red gemstone.

The background of the card is
done with a stripped embossing folder
and some white ink after the embossing.

Operation Write Home - Federal Way, WA
Have a creative day!




2 comments:

Heidi said...

Nice card Hetty -- very striking!

Laura said...

I love the texture on the horizontal embossed lines and how you added white to that! Also the white embossed stars really stand out! Great job, as usual!!!
hugs,
Laura