Another week has gone by and
here I am with another sketch card.
This time it is a sketch by the
and it is #271
It is a fun and fairly easy sketch (I think)
and in preparation of the sea themed
blog hop for Michael Strong, I had my
fishes out anyway!
This is the finished card.
* Michael Strong mini cloisonné fish stamp
* Michael Strong steam stamp from coffee cup
* Hero Arts sentiment from travel set
* cheese holes border punch
* black and silver embossing powder
For the background I used a piece of manila paper.
I did the direct top paper technique with distress stains
The eye of the fish is a tiny silver
The water has extra bubbles with these very light
plastic things. No idea how to call them. They came in a
small zip lock bag for only $ 0.99.
With glossy accent the bubble is glued to the card.
Have a creative day!