Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Create with TLC: Dear Food

So when Paulette from
gives you digital stamps....
you start making a card!

And when those stamps contain something with coffee
I am unstoppable!

The set is called
"Dear Food" and you find it
HERE in the shop.

I get out my gelli plate
and my coffe bean embossing folder
and see what happend:
I have a 6x6 gelli plate, some acrylic paints,
a coffee bean embossing folder and a brayer.

Take a piece of cardstock and use your
embossingfolder to have some raised
beabs on your paper.

After rolling out the paint on your plate,
you press the beans into the paint.

The right piece is the embossed paper with paint
and the left paper is the paper that was pressed
on the gelli plate.
After about 10 minutes I had severalpieces
of wonderful background  paper to make a coffee card.
Also I roll my brayer in my art jounal and
have to pages for some coffee journaling ready.

With this Club Scrap stencil I added some lettering to
the background with walnut stain distress ink.

This is the finished background paper.

 And here is the finished card with
the coffee can and sentiment by
Create with TLCand papers
from various Club Scrapkits.
 If you clickon the photo,you can see
a close up of everything.
The advantage of digital stamps is you
can easily make the picture larger
or smaller and even flipthe image.
This is the inside of the card.

Dear God:
thank you for Paulette's digital stamps!

Have a creative day!




2 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

This is so very cool. Great card....and I love the way you always explain the process.
Thank you.
Paulette

Jill P said...

My favorite thing-coffee
Love it!