Saturday, September 21, 2013

Happy Fall


It is officially FALL today,
so I wish you all a Happy Fall
and made this funny card for you.
It is also my September challenge
card for the Michael Strong stampgroup.
I made this picture in my garden
of the fall leaves and used it for this card.
I did not print on photo paper,but on
heavy white card stock,so I could stamp
and emboss on it.
I used the Michael Strong cloisonné leave stamps and
the alphabet stamps. You find all these stamps here.
For the spider i used the circle accent stamp.
They eyes and heard are done with the SU! owl stamp.

Hope you all have a nice start of Fall.
Have a creative day!



2 comments:

Malika said...

Cool card hetty

malika

Laura said...

So cool that you used your own photo of your garden leaves and printed this on cardstock! You have such great ideas, Hetty and your cards are awesome!!! Thanks for sharing your cool ideas!!!
hugs,
Laura