Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday Sketch: Pumpkin Latte

Here is my Saturday Sketch card for 
the Michael Strong Stampgroup.
As Halloween is close, I came up
with this idea after I had tasted
pumpkin latte for the first time in
my life when I was in the US last week.

You might frown,but then we do not celebrate
Halloween in The Netherlands and have not
everything pumpkin over here.

I think pumpkin latte is YUMMY!!!

For this card I used Michael Strongs coffee stamps.
I stamped the steam in versamark and embossed wih
clear embossing powder. After the heating I used
orange glimmer mist and 2 orange colors of distress stain.
When all was dry I took the stain stencil by Tim Holtz
and walnut stain ink with a blending tool to
finish the background.

The text i found on internet and printed out for
this card in a small size (2"x2")
and the cupis embossed with white glittery 
embossing powder. 
If you like to use this sentiment too, 
you can save it with the right mouse click
from below. Now I will hunt for
pumpkin latte in The Netherlands!


Have a creative day!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

The background is gorgeous! Love how you did the swirls for the thin strips -- great card!

LUCYG said...

Heidi, I LOVE this card! I know I have that cup stamp somewhere and now I'll have to dig it out. So sorry I missed seeing you in WI this year!

LUCYG said...

HETTY, not Heidi! Darned auto-correct! Sorry about that.