Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Club Scrap Retreat Project 1: card box

This card box is one of the projects we made at the
Club Scrap 2013 Retreat.It was Tricia's
project. One day we did the cards with
stamping technique and great new neon dabbers
and the other day we made the box with the help
of a score-pal.
Of course I want to share some Retreat-class pictures with you.
Here you see Tricia explaining to us what to do
and how many cards we are oing to make.

We got stamps,the neon dabbers and neon inkpads
to play with and mainly it was a class where
you could experiment and see what you can do with
all the toys.
You can find all inks and dabbers in the Club Scrap
shop HERE and the stamps are HERE.
So after some instructions we all start to work.
Cut the papers and stamp, stamp, stamp!
It was fun also to see what everyone else was up to.
This way you always get some new ideas.
When you throw your dabber at the paper you get thes great
ink blotches. Wonderful to use for flowers.
So,thanks somuch, Tricia for this great
box full of ideas.
I took mine home unfinished. Had to glue
all the cards together and here is the result:
12 small cards : 2,5 x 2,5 inch

6 large cards: 4 1/4 x 5,5 inch

all tied with a ribbon in a wonderful box

with a beautiful lid to finish it of.

I am going to make more of these boxes for sure!!
Want to see more Club Scrap projects?
Take a look at the Club Scrap Create Blog here:

Have a creative day!





8 comments:

Inge said...

Wat ziet dit er allemaal prachtig uit, Hetty!

Capescrapper said...

Such a fun project for sure! Great job!

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

So glad you posted your cards, Hetty! I love your ideas! Beautiful!

JoZart Designs said...

That looks like a super workshop with Tricia and the results are great. Loe what you made. Oooh! I wish I'd been there,
Jo x

Lynn Mathers said...

Love your cards, Hetty! (I still need to finish mine off...)

Unknown said...

I just love all your artwork Hetty! I still have a few of mine own to finish, so thanks for the inspiration. :)

Kay Williamson said...

Such a cute post Hetty, love how your cards turned out!

Firenze said...

Oh Hetty these are wonderful! And it looks like all the ladies are having a wonderful time playing together.
I think I see some of these box sets in my future too. TFS!
Helen -- Firenze Cards