Monday, February 3, 2014

Create with TLC New digital images

Today I share with you cards that i made with two new
digital sets by Create with TLC.
This is the first set is called "Confidence is sexy"
and you find it here.

The image is printed on kraft paper and colored 
with soft pencils then cut out with a spellbinder shape.
A bunched border (looking like lace underwear)
and a few flowers complete this card.

The second set "Friends who know too much"
can be found here.
For this card I created a window on the front
side of the card. Before I added the colored
paper I punched out a border, to make the
window like a café.

When you look inside the card, you see there is
more to the sentiment, then when you see it from
the front (closed).

I printed the image and colored again with pencil.
 I like the soft colors you get when coloring with pencil.
Then the image was placed in an embossingfolder
and embossed. With a blending tool and distress ink
the background is colored.


The cupcakes are made with a cupcake punch by 
Stampin'Up! I used brown dotted paper
and the backside was white, so both sides 
of the paper were used to make the cupcakes.

On topof each cupcake is a sticky gemstone
pretending to be a cherry.

Thanks for looking
and I hope you are inspired
to try one of these sets.

Have a creative day!





3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful creations with the new sets Hetty. Loving the vintage themes.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Desire Fourie said...

Hetty I use PaperPlayful to keep track of challenges and challenge results, here's the link:
http://paperplayful.blogspot.com/
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tlc Creations said...

What a wonderful card....love the window front.
Paulette