Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday card for St.Patricks Day: Lucky you!

In the Netherlands St.Patrick's Day is not widely known,
but with people from Irish descent. More so in the US and as my
stamp friend Michael Stong is from Irish descent,I just have to make
one card for St. Patrick's Day.

And not only my fien Mike,but also my SIL is from
Irish descent,so I am having close relations with the Irish now.
Am I lucky or what?!!
When my DD was pregnant 2 years ago, she was wearing 
this t-shirt on St.Patrick's Day. Wonder what she will be wearing
this year?!!
As for the card I made,I used:
Michael Strongs frame stamp
and alphabet stamps.
The clovers are punched out
and the clover background paper is from 
a paper block from my stash.
I stamped the frame stamp with versamark
and embossed it with green embossing powder
on white paper and used some green ink and a blending 
tool to color.

Here you see the 4 leaf clover that is punched
out of green paper and fastened with a button
looking brad.



Have a creative day!



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A lovely Lucky card Hetty. Had to smile at the T shirt :)
Faith
x