Friday, March 21, 2014

Saturday Sketch card: Get Well

Every month there is a new sketch
and this is the March sketch.

For today I have done the sketch
and here is my card:
For this card I used background paper
from a 8,5 x 6 cardstock block,
that i realy liked in combination with
Michael Strong's flower stamp. 
The circles in the background are cut with my
spellbinders and the green circle is embossed
with the swiss dot folder.

The flower is embossed in pink and colored with 
a red distress marker.The butterfly is embossed
in gold on parchment paper.
Both shapes are cut out with the dies that
go with the stamps.
The flower is fastned to the background
with a button and wax thread.

The inside of the card is is decorated with
a piece of left over background paper
and a sentiment by Club Scrap.

Now I had some papers left over and
couldn't resist making another card.
That sketch is really fun!
So you see I used the same background paper,
but  a different stamp in the middle. This time I used
Michael Strong's circle stamp embossed in red
on yellow paper. The sentiment is also by
Michael Strong,but the label is by Tim Holtz.

The stamp on the inside is an old one from
my stash by Stampa Rosa.

You can find all stamps by 
Michael Strong is his online cataloge HERE

Thanks for looking
and have a creative weekend!



No comments: