Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pearly Gelatos for Passover cards

I posted about one of the new techniques in the
latest newsletter called: "Pearly Gelatos"
You find all the info about the newsletter HERE.

I made 5 backgrounds and
I only showed one card.
So here are the other 4 cards:
The background stamps of all of the cards
For this card I also embossed the background.
The sentiment is SU! and the scenery
is from my unknown stash.
I want to share with you something 
special: in the Netherlands we have a matza bakery
that makes round  matzot,but anywere else in the
world the matzot are square. Why you may ask.
I have absolutely no idea!

The subway art on this card is by

The keep calm sentiments
Imade up on a great site on the internet:

Thanks for looking!
Have a creative day!






7 comments:

Diana Enns said...

What a great bunch of Cards....

Beth Norman said...

A beautiful group of cards Hetty.

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards!

Tlc Creations said...

These are all fabulous.
Paulette

Malika said...

Lovely cards.

Malika

Juliet A said...

I once had round matzah that was imported from Israel, and surprisingly enough, it was delicious! It made me wonder why most matzah tastes so terrible.

Anonymous said...

Great ideas! Hag Pesach Samach!