Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pearly Gelatos for Passover cards

I posted about one of the new techniques in the
latest newsletter called: "Pearly Gelatos"
You find all the info about the newsletter HERE.

I made 5 backgrounds and
I only showed one card.
So here are the other 4 cards:
The background stamps of all of the cards
For this card I also embossed the background.
The sentiment is SU! and the scenery
is from my unknown stash.
I want to share with you something 
special: in the Netherlands we have a matza bakery
that makes round  matzot,but anywere else in the
world the matzot are square. Why you may ask.
I have absolutely no idea!

The subway art on this card is by

The keep calm sentiments
Imade up on a great site on the internet:

Thanks for looking!
Have a creative day!






6 comments:

Diana Enns said...

What a great bunch of Cards....

Beth Norman said...

A beautiful group of cards Hetty.

April Puzzuoli said...

Wonderful cards!

CreatewithTlc said...

These are all fabulous.
Paulette

Malika said...

Lovely cards.

Malika

Juliet A said...

I once had round matzah that was imported from Israel, and surprisingly enough, it was delicious! It made me wonder why most matzah tastes so terrible.