Saturday, April 5, 2014

Saturday Card: Baby Turtle

Today I was inspired for another baby card
by a card I noticed on pinterest.
I liked how the button and the ribbon was added
as an embellishment.
This card is made with pink Up Upand Away paper 
from Club Scrap as well as the sentiment from Club Scrap.
The turtle stamps is by Michael Strong.

I started with stamping the turtle in versamark
and embossing it with hot pink
embossing powder. Then I cut out the turtle.

For the background I used the May 2013 Cape Cod
stenciland the Neon pink ink pad.

Of course the insde was decorated  too!

Have a creative day!



2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Love the monochromatic colouring and the beautiful inside.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

LUCYG said...

What an adorable card, inside and out. Did you heat-emboss the stenciled background to make it resist the pink ink?