Monday, June 9, 2014

Club Scrap Picnick & Technique Junkies



This is the color scheme of the new June
I just love it and can hardly wait to get
my pizzabox full of papers and stamps.

So what to do while waiting..........
I downloaded the digital version, so I could
print some images and sentiments.

You find the digital kit  downloaded here

And with the new Technique Junkies newsletter
of June/July I made a background that feels like
the picknick paper. I used the Crincled Tissue
technique and some distress paints.

Also I found this Club Scrap Avant Garde stamp
that made me think of the Picknic paper.
This background paper looks a bit similar, 
but is done in the in the Technique Junkies
Tissued Watercolor technique with
the same Club Scrap Avant Garde stamp.
Now I printed the images I downloaded
and these are the finished cards.

The papers i used are from different Club  Scrapkits:
Navajo blue
Circles green
and Fizz pink
I love the look and feel of these finished cards.
Be sure to come back tomorrow, 
when I have more Picknick ideas.

Have a creative day!



No comments: