Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Scrap Page: Balance


As you have seen i had a yoga lesson this week
and with my new sentiments from Create with TLC
I came up with this new scrap page for my
weekly chronicles.

I used Club Scrap's Tribal kit papers to 
make this page in combination also with Michael
Strongs Cloisonné Crane stamps.

For the top banner of the page I found some fun images
with google and made a whole row of yoga girls and
colored them with pencil. The sentiment at the end of the
banner, as well as as the sentiment on the picture
is by Create with TLC and you find it here.

The closisonné crane is stamped in ash
and colored around with a little topaz.
The text is printed with the computer.

I also used some DIY washi tape.
I did this before and you can see here
how you can do this too.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


4 comments:

grammyklitch said...

Hetty, this is a great scrap page, especially the Balance and the ladies in a row. Love it! Peg

Laura said...

What fun to take an exercise class with your daughter! So nice for a scrap page to remember it! Love the layout and your yoga-girls and the balance sentiment! Also, thanks for the link to your "washi tape made from tissue paper" tutorial! You are AMAZING!!! So creative!! Hugs, Laura

Unknown said...

Love your page as I do practicing yoga outside! What a treat.

Tlc Creations said...

What a great scrap page.
Paulette