Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday Scrap page: BBQ


I noticed there was missing  scrap page #30 in my book,
so I went looking through my pictures to see what
had happened that week. Well, we had a surprise BBQ
at work and I made a few pictures as a memory
for the colleagues. Today i made my own page.

I used Club Scrap's Picknik papers and Michael Strong's
alphabet stamp and a little circle from the accents set.
The cut outs also come with the Club Scrap kit.

And now you also wnat to know who is the winner
of the Anniversary Blog hop from last week.

First of all I want to thank everybody who stopped by 
and took a tour around the hop and left comments.
Without you all there would be no group at all.

The winner is:

SUSAN KAPP
please contact me with
your snailmail info.

Have a wonderful and creative  Sunday!


1 comment:

Susan Kapp said...

OMG, I'm so excited, my first Michael Strong stamp, thank you so very much!
I will email you privately with my addy