Saturday, November 15, 2014

Saturday Card: one cup at a time

Today I share with you the card I made for the 
card sketch in the Michael Strong stampgroup.

This is the sketch:


When I noticed the sentiment on the 
I knew suddenly what I was going to make.
With lots of background papers I had lying around
from trying techniques for Technique Junkies, the
strips were quickly found. I embossed the paper
with a sizzix coffee bean folder.

Michael Strong's coffee cup stamp 
is embossed  with gold embossing powder and cut out.
The sentiment is printed with the computer.
If you like it,go and grab it on the
for it is a freebie this week.

Be sure to stop by again tomorow
for the Create with TLC Blog Hop!


Thanks for looking!
Have a creative day!



3 comments:

Laura said...

Hetty, your card is so beautiful. Love the colors and texture! And that sentiment works perfectly! Thanks for sharing!

Tlc Creations said...

Your card is wonderful~! and I love that background.
Paulette

mamablitger said...

Hey Hetty. Your card is fabulous. Love the backgroung with the embossing. But also do admire the effect of your gold embossing on the cup. It looks really elegant. You made a great job on this !! Thank you for sharing your art. You are so skilled and creative.
Hope you had a great day with Owen !!??
Sending hugs from Monica... Spain