Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas inspiration day 10: Antiqued Wallpaper


For today's card I have used an embossing folder
to make the background of this card.
The technique for this is one of the Technique Junkies and
is called Antiqued Wallpaper. It is one of
my top 10 favourite techniques and I have made 
a tutorial of this technique in a previous blog post.
You find it here:


The snowman stamp is from Club Scrap 2006, so very vintage!
All papers and stamps are scraps from different Club Scrap
kits. It seems my box just doesn't get empty!!

3 comments:

LUCYG said...

CUTE card! I still have that stamp. :) Question, I don't understand the wallpaper technique ... what happens when you run the paper through the Cuttlebug on top of the embossing folder? Are you lining up the previous embossing with the same part of the folder? Is it debossing the second time? Thanks!

Diana said...

Have just looked though your blog. What lovely card u make.

Laurie S. said...

Hi :) I am trying to find that stamp to purchase if you know of anyone who may want to sell..??? Love the card, thanks.