Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas inspiration day 2

On the 2nd day of easy Christmas cards,
you need some punches. These are wonderful
for creating easy cards.


I took out my SU! star and tree punch for this card.
Papersfor this card are Club Scrap Big Deal and 
Gratitude.

I punched three trees in a row on the top panel.

Out of a strip of yellow paper I punched three stars.

Layer and glue the papers. Add the stars
on top of the trees and ad a sentiment.
This one is from Club Scrap 2009 Joyful.
Now I had some leftovers from this card and 
again did not want to waste them.
For this card I used The strip with the
punched out 3 stars. The green paper is from 
Club Scrap's Bird of a Feather and the sentiment is
from 2007 A Groovy Christmas
And this card has been made with the use of the pnched out trees.
For the background I used some leftover pieces from
Gratitude, torn up to look like snow fields.

You also see 3 stars in the background. I made 
a stencil with the punch out of apiece of scrap
and with some yellow ink I made the stars.

As you see I have many more scraps left to play wit,
so do come back tomorrow and see what else I have
come up with, meanwhile.....





1 comment:

Wendy Bellino said...

I'm all about using scraps AND I have those stamps! I need to get crack-a-lacking!