Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hanukkah Gift card

This gift card idea is absolute super easy.
I found it on the blog of Meg Loven
Thank you so much for your idea.

You find all the instructions on how to make
this gift card on her blog.
I started with folding this turquoise cardstock
at 3 and 6 1/2 inch. Then I took out a matching
roll of washi tape and decorated the front.

The folded card is helt together by a kind of 
belt. I used a colored strip of paper. The  chanukia
(candele holder) is a vintage stamp from Stampin'Up!.
After coloring with pencil I added  tiny yellow
 sticky gemstones being the flames of the candle.

The circle and scalloped circle is a set of spellbinders.
Inside the folded card is a normal size envelope.
Folded in half and glued to the inside.

I made a tag on one side for a message
and in the other side of the envelope you 
can insert the money.

The candles on the inside are by  Posh Impressions.

Creative  Holidays



1 comment:

Laura said...

Such a pretty gift card, Hetty! I love the menorah on the front AND the cute candles you stamped on the inside! Also, that tag is darling!!! I have to try this sometime, when things quiet down! hugs, Laura