Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day


While I was making cards for the Coffee Spring blog hop,
I looked for some inspiration on the web and found
this fun coffee sentiment and kept it to make a card to wish 
all my friends a Happy St.Patrick's Day.

I used:
Michael Strong's coffee cup
Club Scrap coffee ring stamp
bistre powder
clover stencil by clearscraps.com
vintage imageby Create with TLC

For the background I used first some natural and yellow
bistre powder. When alldry,i stamped the coffee rings
in brown ink and after that I took the clover template
and a green inkpad to add the clover to the background.

Then I stamped the coffee  on brown/golpaper
with gold embossing powder.I noticed the heart
 with the 2 coffee beans. On a separate green piece of paper
I stamped the heart 4 times and also embossed these
with gold embossing powder. I cut the hearts out and formed
 the clover on the cup with a small sticky pearl in the heart of
the flower. I also added a stem from the left over scrap.

The sentiment is printed out with the computer
and cut to size for the card. Made it look like a ticked
by using a corner punch and adding some ink all around.

This is the inside of the card with avintage image
from Create with TLC.

Hope you all have a fun day 
and thanks for stopping by.

Have a creative day!







2 comments:

CarlavdM said...

Wat een leuke kaart is weer dit geworden. Mooi die achtergrond en super gevonden om van de koffieboontjes een klavertje te maken.
Happy St. Patrick's day!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I LOVE this fab card! I am 3/4 Irish : ) Love the bister BG, LOVE the shamrocks stenciled onto the BG and the coffee cup and hearts a clover are awesome! And, LOVE, LOVE that sentiment!