Saturday, May 2, 2015

Tim Holtz April tag

April....you may say... it is May!
Yes,sorry, I am behind, I had so many other things
to do, that I juat did not have time to make it,
but here it is! If you want to see how Tim made
his tags and technique tips, go here:
http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2015-april/

I have made two tags.
The first one is with
As I do not have the spritzer Tim used,
I came up with my own solution.
I used distress stains for the background splatter.
I diluted the ink with watter and took a paintbrush to splatter
the ink on the background. With the distress stains i also colored 
the tulip images. I used the inkpads for the inkaround
the edges.

Hello is a dies from StampinÚp! and the
word tulipsis stamped with an old Stampin'Up!
alphabet set.

I had to make this one too.
By now you know,my DD is expecting twins, so 
I had to have the new Tim Holtz baby stamps.
With Stormy skies and the new cracked pistacho I had a 
perfect combination for ths tag. I made the splatters like
i did with the tulip tag.

The 2 is from a set of grey board numbers and colored with
the distress stains.On top glossy accent for extra effect.
The text is with the same old alphabet stamps from Stampin'Up!
Tim has one star on his tag,but these babies need
2 stars! 10 more weeks to wait..........

Thank you for looking!


Have a creative day!




4 comments:

Laura said...

Great tags! Love the color combos and layouts and your cool splatter look! Thanks for sharing your creativity! So exciting about the twins!

Heidi said...

Love the tags and congrats on the twins! Very exciting!

mamablitger said...

Awesome tags... LOVE them... Waw.. You are so creative. Thanks for sharing. Hugs from Monica

said...

Hermosos tulipanes.
Abrazos, Hetty