Saturday, June 20, 2015

Saturday Sketch Card: Fusion


I came across a new website with a sketch,
so let's go for it!

If you want to participate too, here is the
website to add your card and read about it:

For the moment I am into babies,
so how about a baby card?

The stamps I used are all by Michael Strong:
the mini star
the cloiconné circle element
and the closonné silhouette fans

For the background I used paper from
one of those scappacks  I have.
I used my sewing machine to add them together.


I stamped the star with versamark and embossed
it with gold embossing powder.I used yellow and orange
ink to color the star. The text is printed with the computer
and cut with a spellbinder die.
To give the star even more bling a sticky gemstone is added.

The pram is consctructed with 1 1/2 pieces
of the silhoutte stamp. I embossed them in black and
 colored with two colors of blue pencil.
The baby stampis a very old SU! stamp I treasure.
The weels are also embossed in black and colored
with orange ink and blending tool. You see tiny
sticky gemstones in the heart of the wheel.

Thnk you for looking!

Have a creative day!




3 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a FUN baby card...love the colors!!!!!! The added stitching is perfect!
Thanks for playing with us at FUSION♡

Heidi said...

Love the card and love the colours but you need TWO heads popping out of the pram!

mamablitger said...

Oh so cute. Hetty you made an awesome baby card. Love the way you " constructed" the pram. And the colors are lovely....
Are you getting impatient now ? Hard to wait.. Especially the last two weeks.Wish you all the best. Hope everything will go as smooth as possible.
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs from Monica