Thursday, June 11, 2015

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop: LIKE

Another day in coffe blog hop land!
Have you added your card to the hop to win some awesome prizes?
Well,you find all info HERE.

Today for my card I was inspired by the card I noticed on
She made an awesome card with real coffee.
So I made some instant coffee and decided to use this for
the background of my card.
Here is the finished card
and this is how I did it:

I used watercolor paper
and sprayed water on top of it and then
I splashed some instant coffee on it.

I dried it with the heat gun and splashed some more 
drops on the coffee stain.
One of my favourite stamps is this coffee ring
stamp from Club Scrap and I randomley  used it
on this background.
This is a great set i allready have for along time.
It is Coffee Shoppe by CTMH and I love the lettering.
Stamping the cup:
first stamp with the outline stamp
then take the bold stampand before stamping
stamp first on a stencil and then on the paper.
This way you get a pattern on the cup.
So what is not to like?
I like the coffee stain
I like the Club Scrap Stamp
I like the coffee lettering
I like COFFEE!

Hope you like it too!


and be  creative!








9 comments:

Redhead said...

This is awesome! Controlled chaos, great!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your last para made me giggle - about what's not to like - I like all the same things you like! Marvelous card and I love how you used real coffee on your background! I bet it smells divine! Your "like" stamp is fabulous - first time I've seen this! Awesome card, Hetty!

Beth said...

Hetty love your card and oh what fun you had with that coffee wonderful background will definitely have to try this.

*Vicki* said...

WOW! I love love love this!! Really amazing coffee card and I bet is smells amazing!! :)

Lori Kobular said...

Love the rich colors on your gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

I love this card. I would have not thought to use coffee as an ink. Thanks for sharing how you made the card, Hetty. I'd love to get together with you over a cup of coffee. Maybe someday!
Sue Erickson
www.soggystamper.com

mamablitger said...

Hi Hetty
This is gorgeous. Gosh love it ! Great idea using coffee..
Hope all is fine ??
Sending hugs to you.. Monica

Jerrie said...

OOH, I realllyy like this coffee card. It is so stunning!!

Helen F. said...

I had to check out this card and love that you show how you created it.
Wonderful coffee card design :-)