Thursday, October 8, 2015

Free digital coffee image at Verve Stamps

Now that the Coffee Hop is over,I went back to look at 
the blog's I  did not visit and leave them some love.
Becuse now I have more time to read all the  text
and not just look at the pictures, I found out that 
these (see below) wonderful digital stamps were free
for grabs HERE. Thank you Verve Stamps.
Here you see all the images that come with this set
(I did not all use themfor this card).

For the background I stamped this Stampin'Up!
clear leave stamp (from the set "Lighthearted Leaves"
from the current winter catalogue) with versamark and then
 embossed it with white embossing powder. All on watercolor
paper. So now I sprayed the paper with water
and used a wide brush and these distress markers
to softly color the background.

Before adding the panel to the card I wrapped
a burlap ribbon around it and some yellow baker's twine.

The cups are colored with distress markers too.
I made a new sentiment out of the two sentiments
that this set came with.

Thank tou for looking!

Have a creative day!



5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE what you have done with the coffee cups, and thank you for the link.

Tammy said...

So creative! The finished card is lovely.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so beautiful! Love that soft watercolor background and the cool burlap ribbon.

Camille Short said...

I LOVE the coffee cups!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I didn't know that either! TFS! Great job with those images! Love the texture here, and that background you've created is perfectly scrumptious!