Saturday, February 13, 2016

Monkey for Valentine

Here is my monkey card for Valentine!

The monkey and the heart are by Michael Strong
The digital banana paper and sentiment are by Create by TLC.

I started with printing the digital bnana paper for the
background and the sentiment.  After cuting out the right size of 
background paper, I had a bit left and cut out some extra bananas.
Stamped Mike's heart on pink and my banana heart was ready.
The bananas are coverd with glossy accent to make themlook more real.




Remember the monkey is a freebie at Michael's Blog HERE.
The monkey is colored here with pencil and behind the monkey
I added a few strips of washi tape for more fun.

I want to enter this card for
1. Valentine/ Love challenge at the Craftrocketchallenges Blog
2. Anything goes at the crafty-girls-creations.blog
3. With Love at the In the Pink challenge Blog.

Thanks for looking!

Have a creative day!




7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous. fun card Hetty - love it!
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman said...

Very cute card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE your monkey cards, the paper is such a great addition and so is the shiny heart

Laura said...

Hetty, I love the soft yellows and pink colors you used in the darling monkey Valentine card!!! It's so bright and cheerful and FUN! Thanks for sharing!

Tlc Creations said...

Love it~! turned out so happy and fun.
Paulette

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Hetty! Great banana paper for your monkey card! Love the Glossy Accents - the bananas look so realistic! As monkeys go, this guy is cute! You're wearing me down with all of your monkey cards haha! Enjoy your weekend!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Now that's a Valentine...takes me back to my youth! LOVE the monkey and bananas!!!