Tuesday, July 12, 2016

July tag challenge at JessicaLynn

Today I share with you my tag, that was made with
Brentwood owl by JessicaLynn from
and you can find this digital image HERE.

This tag is made for a facebook challenge on
JessicaLynn's facebook group:
The challenge this month is to create a tag that features
 a JessicaLynnOriginal image. There are no 
requirements except it does need to be a tag and
 feature a JessicaLynnOriginal image! 

When I noticed this image, I thought this 
would be fun to use for my grandson.
After the vacation he is starting school
and this would make a great label om his new
backback I have lying ready for him.

The background of the tag is made with an ABC
embossingfolder. It was colored red, yellow and
blue before embossing. So after embossing the colors
set of the letters real nice. Matching colors twine
on top and a Tim Holtz coin with the letter K of
knowledge that I hope my grandson will aquire.

The image of Brendwood is colored with markers
and the sentiment is by Create with TLC.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!


4 comments:

Laura said...

Your School Owl Tag is just darling! Love the blue, yellow and red embossing in the background of the embossed alphabet letters! Great effect! And the ABC owl is so cute! Nice sentiment too! Thanks for sharing!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous tag Hetty - I am sure your grandson will love the bag and tag, and hopefully school too!
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous tag.
Faith
x

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute, Hetty! Love your starting school tag! Perfect for your grandson - he must be excited!