Sunday, July 17, 2016

Sunday Scrap Page: Graduation

I am a proud mama today,
for last Thursday my daughter graduated
from the University of Hospitality in Amsterdam.
She graduated in Event Management.
Of course I made a page about it.
I used Club Scrap's Office Space papers
and cut aparts.
On the first picture she is presenting her paper with
a powerpoint presentation behind her.
I love how the office idea fits with the theme. The tiny
post it notes that came with the kit are perfect here.
And the cut apart saying Think Big too!

I printed out several words that I wanted to add to the 
page in the American Typewriter font and cut them,
so I could staple these to the page in line of the
theme. The graduation cap in the middle is a piece of 
2x2 inch black paper and a cut out with a thinlit from 
an SU! set called Balloon Framelits. Even though we 
do not use these caps in the netherlands it is a fun 
embellishemt on the page. 
Can you see how proud I am of my DD?!
It really is a great accomplishment. 
And last but not least sime words from the
wise old owl, a rubber stamp by Michael Strong.

Dear Zora,

Now you are at the crossroad of a new part of your life.
I wish you all the luck in finding a great job and may you
find love and happiness in the rest of your life.
xxxmama

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!


4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful page and how proud you must be.
Faith
x

Laura said...

Love your scrap page honoring Zora's Graduation!!! You both look so happy! Great to make such a wonderful keepsake of the special occasion and her accomplishments!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful page to record these precious memories Hetty - congratulations to your daughter too!
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

This looks great, Hetty! You must be so proud of her! What an accomplishment! Congratulations, Zora!