Friday, October 21, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches 259: Fall

Here is my card for the

I used Club Scrap digital Literature kit
and one of the real rubber stamps.

This is the current sketch.

I started with printing a bookpage from the 
digital Literature kit (you find it here) and cut it to size
for a card. I embossed the card with autumn leaves
and colored the raised parts with  distress ink.

With a Tim Holtz die I cut out of the rest of the bookpaper the Autumn leaves.

The card paper I colored with  brown distress ink
and some drops of water.

This is the embossed paper on the card.

The leaves are colored and I manipulated the 
veins of the leaves and colored them with a black 
blending tool.

After essembling the card I stamped the sentiment at the
bottom of the card. This stamp is from the rubber stamp
sheet that goes with the paper version of the Litlerature kit.
You find it here.
This was my inspiration.
Near our house.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is beautiful! Love all of your ink work! So glad you shared it at FMS!

Wendy Bellino said...

WOW Hetty! Beautiful card and I love your source of inspiration!

Kim S said...

Such a wonderful fall-colored background!! I love the rich ribbons you added as the strips - beautiful look! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! I love how you did the background piece... it is gorgeous! The ribbons are very pretty done like that, too. Love this card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!