Sunday, March 5, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 277: windmills

I am so happy! Yesterday my pizzabox with the real
papers and stamps from Club Scrap arrived.
As this time it is a Dutch kit called Delft, I just had to
cut my stamps and play.

I choose the Freshly Made Sketches 
of this week for inspiration.

I stamped the background with the windmills in  ash ink
and the one in front in color. The sails of this colored windmill
can really turn. It is fasned with a brad.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice stampset Hetty

Laura said...

Oh how fun that Club Scrap's kit is Dutch themed!! Your card is adorable! Sweet that you made your windmill sails turn! Love it and hope to see more Delft Creations!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a fun card, Hetty! I like the cool windmills!