Friday, September 8, 2017

Just a quick card today for the 


I made this coffee card with all kinds of elements
I found on my craft table while cleaning!
Yes i am trying to get some order on my table
before we start another Coffee Blog Hop next week:

September 15 - 22

The seasonal coffee blog hop will be there.
If you have any coffee/tea or cocoa images
ause them to make some Fall themed cards.
When the hop starts you can link your blog. instagram,
flikr or facebook to the hop and win one of the 
fabulous prizes that are made available through
some wonderful sponsors. Sponsors are great
stamping firms. You can find more details on the

Thank you for looking
and have a latte creative day!


4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty, this is gorgeous. Can't believe it will be the Coffee Blog time again.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh my goodness - another Coffee Lovers hop already - the year is fleeing by!
Love your card Hetty - it is quite stunning with the clean layout
Blessings
Maxine

Amy O said...

A cute cup and I love the sweet sentiment with it. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Tlc Creations said...

Can you send me a badge or link for the hop....I have a new Coffee Word Art just for the occasion.

Paulette