Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Christmas sketch card

Today I used my Tim Holtz Stamptember 2017 stamps
for the card sketch on the

I used a white card as base for this card challenge
and colored it with vintage photo distress ink
and a Tim Holtz dot fade stencil.
This is the sketch and you find all details
of the challenge HERE.

The design papers are from my stash of 6x6 inch blocks.
The images are stamped with vintage and burlap oxide
distress ink and cut out with scissors. I love that woodcircle
and I think I am going to use it lots this winter :-).


Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!




8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty, your card is wonderful. I got this stamp set and haven't had a chance to ink it up yet so thanks for the inspiration.

Marcia Hill said...

Perfect card for our challenge this week Hetty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

Unknown said...

Just love your reindeer duo, Hetty! Perfect on the slice of wood for your focal point!! Fun patterned papers too!!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Your card is so pretty! I like what you did with the layers, deer and wood! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

Jill P said...

This is so pretty
That really looks like a end of log

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GREAT card, love the papers and the reindeer.
Faith
x

Allie said...

oh man those Tim Holtz stamps are some of my favourites this season! Gorgeous card!

Karen L K said...

Very nice card! That wood circle looks great with the deer over it! Nice papers and background too!