Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Club Scrap October sketch

Each month there is a sketch challenge on the 
Not only did I use the sketch for this card,
I also used the color challenge of the

For my card I used Club Scrap Scandinavia stamps
and Lagoon papers and sticker jewels.
The background is made with the direct to paper
technique and red and blue ink.
I stamped the sentiment on the ribbon with black ink.



I also made a digital card with the sketch. For this card 
I used the digital images from the Scandinavia kit.
For this card I used the photoshop program.


5 comments:

Jill P said...

love the colors in this

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful background to your first card, love the colours and the bright bird. Your second digital is so VERY pretty, love the black flower shape, it shows up the colours I think.
Faith
x

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Hetty - the bird card is stunning. I love the stamped drops under the bird image, and the greeting stamped on the ribbon.
Blessings
Maxine

Heidi Baks said...

This is a beautiful bird image, and I love your artistic, dreamy background paper. Looks like you watercolored yourself. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Claire Broadwater said...

Hetty, this is gorgeous! I love your bird image and that background is so pretty! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX