Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Club Scrap December A Night at The Met linky party




Usually you expect a Club Scrap Blog Hop of the kit
that is out in this month. Well, things have changes
and from now on there is a linky party.
This means everyone with a Club Scrap kit of the
month can play along by adding the project made
with the kit to the Club Scrap main blog HERE.

For my project I used the "A Night at the Met"
digital images. The pictures are of our Hanukkah celebration.
I used an existing CS template, but I am not very 
good at using it and changing the colors. It took me
a white in photoshop to get this page. As I am trying to
use more of the digital kit, I learn along the way.

I will confess, I have stopped my paper kit and want to
use all the papers, stamps and embellishments I still
have in the next year in combination with the digital
kits that come out every month. I hope you will come
to see me using up all the supplies I have still lying
around. You know I am not a hoarder, but not every kit
is finished and I now want to use all those items. It
will be quite a journey.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


6 comments:

Tricia Morris said...

Love your sweet layout, Hetty! Looking forward to continuing to see all that you do with your stash and your digital kits!

Karen Wyngaard said...

This is a great layout, Hetty! And I look forward to the coming year following all of your adventures to use up your stash! Blessings to you and your family!

Lisa D said...

Sweet family photos, Hetty. Gorgeous digital Night at the Met layout!

Capescrapper said...

Hetty, what a sweet layout. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!!

Kay Williamson said...

This lovely digital kit collection is ideal with your great family photos, so sweet!

kiwimeskreations said...

Congratulations Hetty on challenging yourself to 'go digital' - I love the results you have achieved here.
Blessings
Maxine