Friday, February 2, 2018

Dog for Chinese New Year


Did you know the Chinese New year is in Febuary?
To be percise it is Febuary 16 and it is the start of
the Year of the Dog.
For this you find a wonderful FREEBIE on the blog
of Michael Strong HERE.
Thank you very much, Mike!!!

So I downloaded the image and for this first quick
card, i colored the image in Photoshop and cut it 
out with scissors. The card is 5"x 5" and for the
background I use the Tim Holtz rays stencil with
red ink. Then I cut out the circle and added some red ink too.
Around the black strip of paper I added the red ribbon
from my Diana Larson stash.
The chinese dog character is a stamp.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous Chinese New Year card Hetty.

kiwimeskreations said...

what a great card Hetty - your red-edged sun reminds me of the red moon we had this week.
Blessings
Maxine