Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Club Scrap Lavender Fields May kit


So here is my first card with the beautiful
Lavender Fields kit for May at Club Scrap.

Here you see the hybrid kit ( only $ 4,95) that arrived in 
my email box today and I just could not resist playing with it.
I printed the panel in the center of the card twice
and added it with foam tape to the card for a bit more dimention.
The little bow on the lavender bush is from my stash
of digital images. Around the panel I added a little 
Club Scrap amethyst ink.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Hetty what a beautiful card - love this kit. I am very fond of lavender and grow it myself.
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card from a beautiful set Hetty.
Faith
x

Penny Duncan said...

What a very pretty card....love the soft gentle purple color!!!

Beth Norman said...

Very pretty in purple. You made a gorgeous card with your kit, Hetty.

Laura said...

Hetty, you do such an amazing job with the hybrid cards!! Love this gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing!