Saturday, June 2, 2018

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop bonus



And here is my last, last really last card for the

I have been away exactly the time of the
hop for a wedding in Israel and I had set my
blog before to go life every day.
Now I arrived back home and noticed there
was still one hour left for adding projects
to the link and I ran to may craftroom.

So for this tag i used all that I had left on
ny table before going  away!

Just breathe and have a home made coffee
again! Those are the best (except for PSL :-).
For the background of the tag I used a stencil
that came as a gift to the Cardmakers magazine
last month and colored with walnut stain  and
twisted citron distress oxide inks.
The twisted citron matches beautiful
with the ribbon that I have from 
Diana Larson, that was also on my table
(probably had this idea already but no time).
The chair, cups and "just breathe" sentiment
are left overs from Stampin'Up! papers and stampos
and the large coffee sentiment is by
Verve Stamps (so sorry Julee to see the shop
is closing, but understanding the reason - will miss you!)

Thank you for all your comments
this week and sorry I did not reply,
but they are very much appreciated.
Even just before I left I had some Israeli coffee
(the white letters say: aromain Hebrew),
while checking the latest additions to the
coffee hop. Now that I am home I will go 
back and check out all the beautiful cards I have seen.

Thank you for looking
and have a latte creative day!





14 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a lovely tag, Hetty. Thanks so much for sharing this.

kiwimeskreations said...

You certainly worked quickly Hetty - and your husband must be very understanding! love your tag!
Blessings
Maxine

Arianna Barbara said...

Great finale dear Hetty!
Your tag is adorable! Love the scene and your use of the stencil!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Hetty your tag is awesome. Great design.

New Creations said...

Hetty, You ended up a great coffee tag, so cute!

~amy~ said...

Back from vaca and already creating again...that's awesome Hetty. Such a perfect tag! Love the different elements. Hope you had an amazing vacation.

MariLynn said...

Hope you had a great time at the wedding. Wow you worked fast on this tag, but who would have known if you hadn't told us. It looks amazing. I Love the crinkle ribbon and the little strip of coffee beans at the bottom of your tag. I really enjoyed seeing your projects this hop. Thanks for sharing.

Billie A said...

Cute tag and fun image.

Fikreta said...

its so nice tag.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another SUPER make for the hop Hetty, so glad to see that you are home safe and sound.
Faith
x

Lisa said...

I just love that sentiment! Fun (and relaxing) tag! As always I've so enjoyed your makes this hop, Hetty!

Wendy Bellino said...

I enjoyed your pictures of Israel on Instagram and I'm impressed you were organized enough to schedule your posts while you were gone! Loving all the coffee themes!

Laura's Craft Closet said...

I really love this tag! You mixed some fun elements that are pretty to look at!

Dandi93 said...

Fantastic tag Hetty, cute design