Saturday, February 2, 2019

The Daily Marker Collor Challenge day 2

So it is already day 2 on 
so I try to keep up and here is my card
for today:
On this card I used one of the STAMPlorations free images
again and of course this time I used the coffee cup.
The image is colored with blending markers.
You find all the details of the STAMPloration
Love/Spring Challange HERE.


The background of this card is a piece of 
design paper from my Stampin'Up! stash,
the ribbon is from my Club Scrap stash and
the card is finished off with a few sticky pearls.

I wanted to decorate the evelope too, so i stamped
this coffee cup on the front side.

The sentiment is by Your Next Stamp
and the coffee cup is by Honey Bee Stamps.
The cup is colored with pencil, for on the
envelop the color of markers is not very well seen.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!




3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great card Hetty. Always love your coloring and creativity.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Awesome job on colouring this gorgeous image, Hetty! Love the woodgrain paper too! Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so lovely, great choice on the wooden effect background for this beautifully coloured image.
Faith x
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}