Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day with Simon Says Stamp card kit

Here my card for Mother's Day!
To be completely honest: this card is the card I wish I would
get from one of my daughters :-)

When I noticed the this wonderful card kit on Simon Says Stamp,
I ordered it for myself and planned to make cards for the
Coffee hop, but it turned out differently.
Have a look at the kit:
I could not pass on this and all the stamps are great for
many occasions. So I made a card for a special Lady: myself!
This is the challange on
The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog.

I used the stencil and the stamps to make this card
and made some pictures in the garden. With all the
bushes in bloom it was hard to choose which picture to use.

I started with stamping the coffee cup once on the card
and once on a post-it note. I cut out the one on the post-it
note and covered the image on the card, before using the stencil
and oxide distress inks candy apple and meowed lawn.
Next I added the sentiment.

On top of the heart and the roses I added some gold wink of stella.
This is very hard to catch on the picture, but shiny in real life.


Hope all you (creative) moms have a wonderful day!

Thanks for looking
and have a latte creative day!



7 comments:

VanessaB said...

that's beautiful!!! :) happy mother's day to you

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightful card Hetty - you deserve it :).
I hope your day was as lovely as mine turned out to be
Blessings
Maxine

Dandi93 said...

Fabulous card Hetty, Love the design and how you used the stencil. Glad it's going to the one most deserving :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! a Beautiful card.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

How pretty! How great that you were able to do something for yourself and get that kit and make yourself a card!

Greta said...

Love the stenciled background--great card!