Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Getting in the mood for the 4th of July

Here is my card for 
Anything Goes on
This card started with my grandson.
"Oma", he said, "I want to do ping ping like
you with these." And he grabbed my blending
tool and made dabbing movements with it.
So I grabbed a piece of white paper and 
a stencil I had close by and this is
the result:




I only had the cut this beautiful background to sice
and added my colored pug in the cup.
"cafe americano" I printed with the computer.

I used the stamp set Pugs and Hugs by
Bubbles stencil is also by Funky Fossils.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!





5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Hetty - love how you let your grandson help, and then used his results :). It looks as though he is feeling the heat!!
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Bless his heart, it's a wonderful result and a Super card.
Faith x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Bless his heart, it's a wonderful result and a Super card.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

so adorable!

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous card, love that you made it with your grandson.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby