Friday, October 4, 2019

Limited Runs Progressive Challenge #31: Bears

Today it is Animal Day in The Netherlands.
So a great day to use an animal on my card
and as this month we were given this cute bear
I made these cards for today.
When I thought of what to do for a card, I had
so many ideas, that I ended up making 3 cards.

Card #1
When I looked at the bear-image, it looked like
he was dancing on his own, so I added some music
paper behind him and a Create with TLC sentiment.

I colored all the bears with my watercolor pastels.
I added some musical paper behind the bear and
a cute lace ribbon.
The sentiment is by Create with TLC.
If you click on the above image, you can see the bear dance!
I added an wobble behind the bear.

Card #2
It also looks like the bear can hold something.
How about a coffee cup?!
For this card I used:
Digital coffee paper I bought on Etsy
ribbon by DL.ART,
rubber stamp by Hero Arts
and the coffee rings are dies by Sizzix.
I just love that big cup in his hands.
I cut the hand to move the cup in
and added foam tape to make
it look like he drinks from the cup.

Card #3
As lots of babies are born in our family,
I came up with this cute baby card.
Bears are always cute on baby cards.

I had this cute baby image in my stash:
look at how the baby is also holding a tiny bear!
The sentyment is from an old SU! set.

Thank you for looking.
Be nice to your animals
and have a creative day!



4 comments:

Fikreta said...

very opretty cards!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet trio of cards Hetty - love your dancing bear, and the coffee fellow looks like a great companion for you :). The baby card is gorgeous and I think my favourite
Blessings
Maxine

Tlc Creations said...

Love this card, and love the different ways you colored and used the bear.

Nikki said...

Oh Hetty these are all fantastic I love all the different ways you showcased this little bear
hugs Nikki Limited Runs