Friday, August 7, 2020

Bugaboo Friday Freebie



Good Morning!
Is is also very hot at your end?
Here it is 30C/ 86F and getting hotter everyday.

Perfect excuse for ice-cream!
See the
for more wonderful samples.

You  find the ice-cream freebie HERE.

I colored the image  with Stampin'Blends.

The background is a subway art image by Create with TLC.


I made an easel card today with at the bottom of the inside card 

another ice-cream that I stuck to the background with a piece of

 foam tape to hold the front panel.

Stay COOL everyone!

Thanks for looking and
stau safe and
keep crafting!



4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That’s a great easel card you made.Nice sentiment as the focal image.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I thought I recognised that sentiment, it really is "cool", love the ice cream and your easel card.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

adorable card!

Tlc Creations said...

Such a fun card. Another beautiful Hetty creation.

Paulette