Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Funky Fossil Christmas Fun

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I had a great mail day.
I received my order from Funky Fossil Design.
I ordered some stamp sets and stencils and could
not wait to play with them. I think I will be ready early
with my Christmas cards 😊

So, this is what I used for my cards:
2 stamp sets and 2 stencils.
And of course distress oxide inks.

stampset 2 Festive Phrases

stencil 1 Retro Starbust
stencil 2 Leafy Mandala

For all three of these cards I started with the Leafy Mandala
and a few distress oxide colors of ink. Next I used the Retro
Starbust stencil with red ink.

The sentiment is stamped with versafine jet black from the
Festive Phrases set.

The Polar Bear is stamped on a separeate piece of paper
and cut out before adding it to the center of the card with fom tap.

 

Here the same with a different sentiment and image.
These stencils just fit perfectly.

Of cource I had to try the stencil on black paper with
colorbox white ink too.and I love it! 
Now you know there will be more soon!
There will be more happy playtime soon.

Thank you for looking,
stay safe and
keep crafting.


 

6 comments:

Sarah G said...

These are just wonderful, Hetty! I love how you have combined the stencils with these stamp images. Thank you, as always, for your inspiration x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful Christmas card designs. Great Mandela stencil design. I hope your week is going well.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Hetty - love all the variations you have achieved with your new stash - looking forward to seeing what else you create.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

These cards resonates with me. So cute.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Hetty, Love your use of the stencil and combination of stamps, they are Super cards.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

very beautiful cards!