Thursday, August 13, 2020

Masculine card

Hello Crafty Friends,

On The Sisterhood of Crafters, the challenge this week
is a masculine card.

Well, with my new goodies from Funky Fossil Design
I am good to make such a card.

For my card I used
stamp set: Gamer
stencil 1: Caffeine Buzz
stencil 2: Coffee Cup


This card was build up bit by bit.
I started with the coffee cup stencil amd adding the stamps inside
in different colors, I did cover the lid with a post-it note.
 Last I swiped the red ink lightly over the design and now
it looks like the cups design. Then I used a post-it note to cover the cup part
 and colored the lid yellow. On top of the lid I added the word coffee
with the other stencil.

Next i grabbe the stamps . The & sign I did by hand.
Well, this card took a lot of masking before it was finished.


I made a matching envelop for sending.

Thank you for looking,
stay home and
keep crafting!


 

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love this card. The coffee is a perfect beverage for a gamer.

kiwimeskreations said...

A great masculine card Hetty - and yes, coffee 'goes' with anything :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Diane said...

Very fun and unique masculine card...thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a VERY Clever design and card again Hetty. Love what your doping with the stencils and stamps.
Faith x

Darlene said...

This is a fabulous manly creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Fikreta said...

so great card!