Today I share my card for the challenge on the
It is to stamp with clear or rubber stamps.
Here is my card with a stencil and stamps from
and a leave embossing folder from my stash.
First I used the Elegant Foliage stencil
and different colors of oxide distress ink.
Next I stamped the bug from the Geo Bugs
and then my grandsons came in (5 and 8)
amd the just had to stamp too!
The started just like me, stamping the bugs
with black versavine ink.
Then the bugs where colored with distress ink
and gild wax, just like Oma..
And just like Oma we made a card out of it, one with the
same leave embossing folder and one with a honeycomb stencil.
I stamped the sentiment and cut it into cards.
When it was finished he could not believe this was his card.
The little one just wanted the stamped version to take home.
Here a close up to the other card.
It is a pity you cannot see the shine
from the gilded wax.
When the kids where gone, I redid the bug.
First i added some bown ocide distress ink to the
paper and next the gilded wax. On top of this
I stamped the bug and cut it out. When you do it the
other way round, the black stamped image
disappears behind the wax.
Thank you for looking,
stay safe and