Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Day 3 stamp reveal Funky Fossil Designs

Hello Crafty Friends,

On the 3rd day of the stamp reveal
I resent to you the set Guitar Hero.

Not only will there be new stamp sets at the
end of this week, there will also be 
a design paper block (6x6 inch) and matching 
rolls of washi tape.

On this card I tried to show you some of the several designs 
out of the paper block. The black/white stripe is a piece
of wide washi tape.

Here a quick look of the materials.

For this card I was inspired by one of the design team members
Samantha Read. I had to get my Hogs&Kisses set out.


I also used the free Happy Birthday stencil for the background
in combination with the new paper and washi tape.

Did you notice how cool this piggy is?
He even has  his ear pierced!

Thanks for looking,
stay safe and keep crafting!











 

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

More wonderful card designs. Your work is wonderful.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What wonderful fun Hetty, great assortment of images put together to make Super cards.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

great cards!