Sunday, August 28, 2022

Michael Strong Zoom Class: Animals

 

Welcome Crafty Friends,

Last night (for me, but morning in San Diego California)
tere was the monthly wonderful zoom class by 
Michael Strong.
You find all the stamps I used for this class here:

Remember, I do not get a package of cards, but digital 
files with measurements and pictures. I use what i have in my stash.
This class was about 5 different animal stamps designed by
Michael strong himself.

Card #1 Giraffe
I stamped the giraf on white paper and scanned it.
This way I could manipulate the image in photoshop
(with the help of a collegue). Then I printed the
image on orange paper. The border is a picture I found
on internet.

The leaf is a stamp that comes with the giraffe stamp set.
Here the inside of the card.
Card #2 Seahorse
Here I stamped the seahorse on blue paper and colored them 
with pencils. The border is made with 2 different sizes of
punches, hologram stickers and blue gemstones.
Inside the card there is a piece of light blue paper.
Card #3 Pony
This stamp with black ink on white paper and colored with pencils.
Next I scanned the pony before cutting out.
I used a piece of a horizontal rectale and enlarged this to make
up the border.  The tiny beads are on a piece of wax thread with
nots to hold the beads in place.

I printed the border twice and used it also on the inside of the card.
Card #4 Panda
The size of this card is 4 x 7 inch.
The background panel si stamped with the bamboo stamp
from the panda set with red ink.

5 Pand's are glued to a accordeon folded strip
and are hidden behind this flap. The tssel pulls out the 
strip of panda's. I made the tassel with embroidery floss.

The decoration on the flap is 3 punched out flowers
and a circle stamp with chineese characters (embossed
in gold and by Club Scrap).

For the inside I used another stamp from the set.
A row of tiny panda's. Also great to use on the
envelop.

Card #5 Elephant
Of couse again started this card with stamping the elephant and
used pencils to color the image. After cutting out, I put it asside to
make the card. The size of the card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch.
Embossed pannel on the front with punched out flowers and a 
tiny golden gemstone.

Inside a small panel decorated with the flower that comes
with the stamp set and also colored with pencil.
Finishing the card with 3 flowers in the same colors as
on the front side of the card.

Thank you so much for looking and the next zoom class
will be purple cards on Saturday September 24th.
If you are interrested to take part in the class feel free
to email Michael Strong: stamper.strong@gmail.com

Have a creative day!












1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful set of cards Hetty - love your use of the scanned and enlarged image to form borders. That panda card is so pretty, and such a wonderful element the waterfall part is!
Blessings
Maxine