Today I have a tutorial for you with
This is what you need:
* paper plate
* inkpads (I used distress inks)
* scrap paper to work on
* box to spray in
1. Put some gesso on a paper plate and
use a sponge to dab some on your stamp.
2. Stamp several times on your background paper.
Then right away wash your stamp and sponge.
3. Dry your gesso well before doing the next step.
4. Use a sponge to rub the ink of the inkpad
on the background paper. I used worn lipstick and
victorian velvet on the outside.
5. When finished sponging, take some glimmermist.
Here is creme du rouge by Tattered Angels is used.
Don't forget to put the paper in a box when you spray.
6. Dry with heatgun.
7. This is the finished background, ready to use
for your card.
8. Finished card has a panel on top that is
is stamped on the outside
with a multi color inkpad and embossed
with clear embossing powder.
9. Here you see the inside of the card.
Used stamps: Egg stamp large and small by Michael Strong
Used paper by Club Scrap - Raku kit.
Multicolor inkpad: kaleidacolor baby power.
Have a creative day!