An birthday card today
and I show you how I did this.
What do you nees:
- scalloped square spellbinder
- mini flower die Michael Strong
- paper, ribbon and brad
- versamark and embossing powder
1. Stamp square stamp on a piece of scrap paper
or a self made background with versamark and
emboss with any color you fancy. i used orange today.
2. Cut matching scalloped square and mini
flower die from matching paper.
3. Half way the square add a piece of ribbon.
Stick it to the back with tape. Attache the
cut out flower (being the bow) with a brad.
4. Glue everything to the scalloped square.
You can make as many presents for your card
as you wish. I choose to make two.
Have a creative day!