Sunday, December 2, 2012

TH December tag 1

There are two tags on Tim Holtz's Blog
this month and today I made a combination
of the two with Michael Strong stamps.
 
I used:
the elephant,
the frame
the alphabeth
and the large and small flower die.
 
I tried to keep as close to Tim's techniques as possible.
 
I used the tissue paper glued to cardstock
and cut out the flower shapes.
With distress inks I colored the flowers.
For the tag I used the frame stamp on the
background and the elephant is stamped on
white paper and colored with watercolor crayons.
 
The letters are stamped on the same paper as  used for
 the card and embossed with gold embossing powder.
Here you see a close up of the finished flower.
Below you find the complete finished tag/card.

 
 
Have a creative day!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So bright and cheerful!

Heidi

Jan Castle said...

Good for you Hetty....really clever tag!!!
Paper Hugs,
Jan